Sunday, November 10, 2019

Eurogamer.net: November 10, 2019 at 06:00AM - Pistol Whip feels like playing Beat Saber inside The Matrix

Beat Saber is a fantastic game because it's easy for anyone to pick up and play and it makes you feel like a Jedi. Pistol Whip, the new game from Cloudhead Games for PC VR headsets follows a very similar formula. It's also a rhythm action game that's very easy for anyone to pick up and play but this one makes you feel like you're John Wick, kicking ass inside the Matrix.

If you want to get a taste of what it looks, sounds and feels like to play, you can watch me sweating my way through three or four of the game's ten levels in this week's episode of Ian's VR Corner. As per usual, you can find that just below these words.

Thanks to the way the Oculus store works, I bought one copy of Pistol Whip that I'm able to play on both my Quest and the Rift S that I'm currently loaning. Handset tracking on both worked perfectly and to my untrained eyes there wasn't a huge amount of difference in the visuals.

Read more



from Eurogamer.net

No comments:

Post a Comment