Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Eurogamer.net: September 25, 2019 at 04:39AM - The KFC dating game is dumb fun for an hour

Well, that was fast. Two weeks after it was initially announced, KFC's game I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin' Good Dating Simulator is out on Steam, and you can play it for free. Naturally, that's what I've done.

As someone who's supposed to be eating vegetarian food and definitely not fried chicken, I'm admittedly not the target audience for this game. However, the editors heard I like cooking animes and Fire Emblem: Three Houses, which was apparently enough to qualify me to taste-test this delight. To my surprise, I actually had some fun with it, although most of the enjoyment came from the sheer absurdity of the story - and subsequently wondering what on earth I was doing with my life.

Here's a quick explanation of what's going on here - and it's a lot.

Read more



from Eurogamer.net

No comments:

Post a Comment